Friday, January 16, 2009

Bring In The Brass Monkey, He Will Appreciate It....


Okay. We all know it is cold. This raw Canadian air dances on my exposed nerves and causes frequent frustration around my home. My dogs are utterly refusing to go outside, and my paperboy is still in bed, ignoring pleas to deliver the news. Speaking of news, even the Courier-Journal and the mayor's office admit it is cold. What we have here is a non-partisan issue we can finally all agree on. All we lack now is someone to exploit it....

But what no one is talking about is
what they are doing to stay warm.

Do you exercise to stay warm? Do you drink whiskey? Do you burn overdue bills in the fireplace?

Let us know what you are doing to stay warm. The most creative might win a prize. I have a box of popsicles in my back yard, and they aren't getting any warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment