Thursday, April 23, 2009

And Now For Something Completely Different....

Readers,

The month of April is still with us, but The Valley Report has already received a record number of visitors for any month. I want to express my thanks to you for making this blog a part of your day. Visitor participation has grown steadily over the last few months, page views are way up and the time spent on the site is growing dramatically. We have done all of this mostly through word of mouth and some favors from my buddy at The Local Weekly. A few generous readers have kicked in the PayPal "Tip Jar", and to you, I am humbled and very grateful. Thank you. Your donations have enabled me to upgrade equipment and add some things that aid in the reporting of more stories of interest to Southwest Louisville. As funds become available, a major ad blitz is among the possibilities.

I have been busy with errands lately and posting has been light. Once the schedule clears I will be back full-time. Look this evening for another Hicks Home update. In the meantime, please keep sending in those leads and emails. You have made this effort worthwhile.

Thanks again,
BT

No comments:

Post a Comment