Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Promises kept: First "Fowler Forum" set for District 14

Councilwoman Cindi Fowler (D-14), third from left.
Councilwoman Cindi Fowler is inviting residents of District 14 to take part in her first Community Forum on Wednesday, March 20th as a way of bringing an issue or concern to the attention of Metro Government.

“It is my goal to make sure there is open and regular communication between my office and the people of Valley Station, PRP, and Kosmosdale,” says Fowler. “It is a promise I made during the campaign and it is a promise I intend to keep.”

The first “Fowler Forum Community Meeting” will be held at Valley High School’s new auditorium, 10200 Dixie Highway beginning at 7:00pm. Representatives of LMPD, IPL, MSD, and Congressman John Yarmuth’s office will be in attendance.

“I encourage everyone to come out and meet my staff and let us know if there is something we can help you with or just say Hi,” says Fowler.

For more information about the Fowler Forum, contact Councilwoman Fowler’s office at 574-1114.

No comments:

Post a Comment