Sunday, December 12, 2010

2 years and counting: Thank you!

Readers,

I would like to take a moment and recognize some important individuals and organizations (you know who you are) in and around Southwest Louisville that have made our success here at The Valley Report possible.

This site, begun on a whim, recently turned two years old. I have met a great many people and I am amazed and humbled at the site's progress. It has opened doors I never thought possible.

Having a full-time job and other duties make it tough to update the site everyday, and I appreciate your patience. News tips are welcome, and can be sent confidentially via the link under "Contact" or publicly via facebook.

Thank you, dear readers and supporters, for making the last two years of this adventure so rewarding and so much fun. I am looking forward to sharing many more years together as we go forward together, building the community we all want.

Warm Regards,
Brian Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment