Monday, January 31, 2011

District 12 "Coffee with your Councilman" set for Saturday, Feb.12

Councilman Rick Blackwell is starting off the new year with an invitation to residents of District 12 to enjoy a free cup of coffee and some conversation on Saturday, February 12th.

The first District 12 “Coffee with your Councilman” will get underway at Sister Bean’s beginning at 10:00am.

“This begins our third year of these informal chats,” says Blackwell. “I have found many people just enjoy the chance to come out and talk with me about anything. There is no formal program; I’ll buy the coffee if you want to tell me what’s on your mind.”

Sister Beans is located at 5225 New Cut Road.

“We have a new Mayor leading the city and I am sure there are some folks who have some thoughts on what direction we need to be moving,” says Blackwell.

For more information about the February “Coffee with your Councilman”, contact Councilman Blackwell’s office at 574-1112.

No comments:

Post a Comment