Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Word About This Website


Before we continue, let me say something about this website.

We face many serious problems in Southwest Louisville. I am attempting to provide a service to help keep residents informed, and thus intend to keep the discussion about the issues serious. I also may include my opinion on issues. If you do not agree, that is fine and is acceptable. There is room here for everyone. Your comments are encouraged and appreciated.

Abusive or foul comments will not be allowed to remain posted. Comments that I deem to be personal attacks will not stand.

For a very select few, I must remind you that this is not a playground. Conduct yourselves as adults, and everything will be fine. For everyone else, please continue as you were, and I appreciate your interest as we move forward, and bring attention to the wants and needs of our community.

All the Best,
Brian Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment