Friday, October 24, 2008

Any Questions for Kevin Bratcher (R-29)?

I received an email from Kentucky State Representative Kevin Bratcher this evening offering to answer any questions I or anyone else may have, since I pointed out his lack of a campaign presence in the South End. In fairness, he said he walked door-to-door in the Leemont Acres subdivision last Saturday. He said people are never home when he does campaign walks. But he does make the promise to speak with anyone at anytime, and has made himself accessible through his website. He gave me his cell number and told me to call him for a discussion.

So..what do you think I should ask him? Don't be shy. Take advantage of this opportunity. Politicians are practically breaking their necks to talk to you at this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment