Friday, October 24, 2008

Metro District 14 Race

This race is a mess. What else can I say? No one deserves to win, but the money is on incumbent Bob Henderson. I've heard people say "the devil you know is better than the one you don't know." Yes. But I have also heard people say "Bob Henderson sucks." Bob reminds me of a guy that should be on the council in Shively. Not a city like Louisville.

Where are all the good Democrats in the 14th?

We need someone to come forward to win this district next time. Ed Springston tried in the primary, but the race in May was clogged with too many people. Surely there is someone in the area that can run and win, and represent the constituents concerns instead of the Mayor's wants. Give me a ring, whomever you may be. You need to start prepping NOW.

2 comments:

  1. c'mon Brian, what has Shively done to make you think Henderson belongs there??

    Ed Gibson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, you are right. I should have said Mayberry.

    ReplyDelete