Saturday, January 17, 2009

SW "Biggest Loser" UPDATE

Another update on the Southwest "Biggest Loser" contest:

Ok, everyone. I'm sure you are sick of my many emails about the biggest loser contest. Well, Forgive me but I have another:

We are changing the location and time of the weigh in. It will be at BW3's on Dixie Hwy, Sunday the 25th of January between the Hours of 3:30 and 6:30pm.

Our Nice Friends at BW3's (Sean Spalding) are giving us our own corner of the Restaurant, there will be Wings for contestants and drink specials.
There is also a UofL game that day. If you want to come out early to watch, come on. If this time frame doesn't fit into your schedule please email me and I will do my best to get you weighed in a little earlier.

Everyone is invited out even if you are not in the contest.

1 comment:

  1. great place to hold a weight in! Kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete